Sunday, February 20, 2011

Decided to do the ABCs of me :)

A) Age: 26

(B) Bed Size: Queen

(C) Chore You Hate: I absolutely loathe doing dishes or laundry...lucky for me, Geoff does it :)

(D) Dogs? Baron-4 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi; Gidget- 7 to 9 year old Chihuahua mix.

(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: my BBT haha

(F) Favorite Color: yellow but I also like pink now..it's weird

(G) Gold or Silver? Silver

(H) Height: 5'7"

(I) Instruments You Play:  I played clarinet for 9 years so I'm sure I could still play it if I tried..I can also play some piano and flute

(J) Job Title: I'm a stay at home wife and college student

(K) Kids: working on #1 but we'd like 4;  3 biological and 1 adopted is our ideal. 

(L) Live: KY

(M) Mom's Name: Theresa

(N) Nicknames: Dip or Becca

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? nope, not that I know of

(P) Pet Peeve: people who make decisions based on what they're told to think without looking at all of the facts for themselves


(Q) Quote from a Movie: "In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies."-Horton Hears a Who 
(R) Right or Left Handed? Right

(S) Siblings: 1 brother, Geoff's an only child so no siblings-in-law

(T) Time You Wake Up? I usually wake up around 9 or 10

(U) Underwear: yup I wear it :P

(V) Vegetable You Dislike: Broccoli...yuck

(W) What Makes You Run Late: Oversleeping.  Other than that I am almost never late.

(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: I've broken my wrist once, my upper arm twice, and have had knee, neck, and ankle x-rays as well.

(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Geoff loves my spaghetti sauce

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Hippos, I have a great video of two of them at the San Diego Zoo playing 

0 comments: