Monday, February 7, 2011

Days 15 and 16...

So I took yesterday off to clean the house for our Superbowl Party.  The party was a hit but the game, not so much...oh well.


Day 15: Bible verse
Galatians 5:14
For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”


I chose this verse because it is something I try to live by.  I am kind to a fault and would never intentionally hurt someone.  I will call them out on their bullshit but I always reach out a hand to help people and forgive others faults easily. 

Day 16: Dream House


Geoff and I will never be able to afford my true dream house, so I'm living vicariously here:



I have always loved Victorian-era mansions.  There was one in the town my grandparents lived in and I always dreamed I would buy it.  ::Sigh::

0 comments: