Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A demonstration of how much I've changed since I was 20

This link is to my old livejournal I had when I was 20 and had no clue what was going on with my life (I was also still undiagnosed with bipolar (II) disorder.).

Also-I apologize for the use of the word "retarded" in a negative form-I have learned so much about how negative connotations of a relatively benign word can hurt in the last 6 years.
http://irishbabydoll17.livejournal.com/

I'll re-do the first questionnaire just to give a little example:
LEVEL ONE
-- Name: Rebecca
-- Birthdate: 07.10.1984.
-- Birthplace: Rochester, NY
-- Current Location: My bedroom, studying for my Medical Terminology test :)
-- Eye Color: green
-- Hair Color: brown
-- Height: 5'8..
-- Righty or Lefty: righty
-- Zodiac Sign: Cancer-but now it's changed according to the 13 signs theory I'm a Gemini

LEVEL TWO
-- Skin Color: I'm white-almost see-through
-- The shoes you wore today: Adidas that look like bowling shoes according to my 10 year old neighbor
-- Your weakness: still chocolate...love the stuff
-- Your fears: losing Geoff still, losing my dad
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: well, I got married!  I'd like to get KTFU and finish college still.

LEVEL THREE
-- Your most overused phrase: I don't really have one that i know of other than " I want a baby" haha
-- Your thoughts first waking up: Will this month be the one?
-- Your bedtime: Around 12am

LEVEL FOUR
-- Pepsi or Coke: Still diet coke
-- McDonalds or Burger King: BK-I love their chicken
-- Single or group dates: Group-I love getting to know other couples around our age or a little older
-- Adidas or Nike: Adidas, though Puma is still my first love
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton Peach Green Tea-yum!
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla 
-- Cappuccino or coffee: not much of a coffee drinker-still true

LEVEL FIVE 
-- Smoke: ew
-- Cuss: a hell of a lot less-sorry for the previous profanity :(
-- Sing: yes-all.the.time.  I have a decent voice and love to sing.
-- Take a shower everyday: most of the time, sometimes I come home and I'm exhausted so I skip til the next day (I know, I smell)
-- Do you have a boyfriend: nope, I have a hubby
-- Do you think you've been in love: definitely, just not how I thought before...now I know what love is
-- Excited to go to college or university?: I'm still in college, hopefully I'll finish before I'm 40 lol
-- Like high school: still hate high school-it was a bad 4 years for me
-- Want to get married: I already did so I hope I wanted to!
-- Believe in yourself: more now than before
-- Get motion sickness: absolutely-I have felt nauseous every time we drive down country roads or when I fly
-- Get along with your parents: still do-they're amazing people
-- Like thunderstorms: not a fan but not afraid of them
-- Play an instrument: I used to play clarinet, some flute, and some piano.  I want to learn the guitar

LEVEL SIX
In the past month... 
-- Drank alcohol: nope-trying to have a baby so I don't drink anymore (I haven't really drank in 3 years so not a big deal to give it up)
-- Smoked: no
-- Gotten kisses: yes, of the puppy, baby, kitty, and hubby kind
-- Gone to the mall?: nope, can't say I have..we had MAJOR money issues the last year (like, we only made $24k combined last year while Geoff was unemployed) but now I'll be shopping more often
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: nope, I haven't eaten a single Oreo
-- Eaten sushi: nope-but I've tried it now (hated it)
-- Been on stage: nope
-- Been dumped: nope
-- Gone skating: no, I haven't gone in years actually
-- Made homemade cookies: nope
-- Dyed your hair: last time I did was summer '09
-- Stolen anything: nope

LEVEL SEVEN
Ever...
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: yes..to the point of alcohol poisoning..go me (sarcasm)
-- Been caught "doing something": nope-the family is pretty well aware we're trying to have a baby and they keep away haha
-- Been called a tease: yeah
-- Gotten beaten up: yes
-- Changed who you were to fit in: yup-I'm starting to get more comfortable in my skin though

LEVEL EIGHT
In a guy/girl...
-- Best eye color? brown
-- Best hair color? black
-- Short or long hair: short 
-- Height: as tall as my geoffrey is <---Did I really talk like this??? ::gag:: he's 6'2 by the way
-- Best articles of clothing: hoodies and jeans
-- Best first date location: restaurant
-- Best first kiss location:  somewhere quiet-not like mine with Geoff-parking lot at BK when I was at work because the girls yelled at me for not having done it yet

LEVEL NINE
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: 1 if you include alcohol-I don't know why I lied previously
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: several, like, my whole family
-- Number of CDs: none-I have an iPod now :)
-- Number of piercings: 0-all of them closed and my bellyring fell out so I never put it back in
-- Number of tattoos: none but I'm wanting one now
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: three times-high school, engagement, marriage
-- Number of scars on my body: zillions-I'm clumsy what can I say
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: hating my tiny body then getting upset and gaining tons of weight<-still that one

0 comments: