Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 7: Favorite movies

I have several movies that I would classify as a favorite, so I don't have an absolute favorite.

I love old musicals, specifically:
The Sound of Music (Three-Disc 45th Anniversary Blu-ray/DVD Combo in Blu-ray Packaging) Singin' in the RainFiddler on the Roof (Special Edition)  Annie (Special Anniversary Edition)Into the Woods

It has something to do with being in every musical theater production possible in High School.  

I also love Disney movies, my favorites among those being:
Lady and the Tramp (50th Anniversary Edition)Pinocchio (Two-Disc 70th Anniversary Platinum Edition + Standard DVD+ BD Live) [Blu-ray]

And then finally, there are my favorite comedies:
The Proposal (Single Disc)Super Troopers

I have many, many more movies that I enjoy but those are the ones I could think of as favorites!


Off to Virginia tomorrow to help Candy plan Sean's funeral or memorial service, not sure which we're doing at this point.  Bought my hCG trigger shot today for a whopping $118 so keeping my fingers way crossed that this works!!!

0 comments: