Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 5: Your siblings Day 6: A picture of something that makes you happy

So I'm combining day 5 and 6 because, well, I didn't have much time to blog yesterday or today (meaning Wednesday or Thursday, I'll update Friday evening with the next day's post).

I have one sibling and he is an amazing brother.  He would do anything for me, and vice versa.  He's a year younger than me (1yr 1 mo and 2 days to be specific) so we're thisclose to being Irish Twins.  I am so proud of him and all that he does and could not ask for a better brother.  He's currently in school for Homeland Security (but thinking of changing to Criminal Justice with a minor in HS.  He wants to be in the Secret Service and I wish nothing but that for him because I know it would make him happy.  He is a huge classic rock lover and will pay you a dollar if you can name the title, singer, and band of a specific song (yup, singer AND band...Dennis DeYoung from Styx is one of the ones I ALWAYS get!).  I could go on for days about what a wonderful brother I have and I am so thankful he's in my life. Andplusalso he's an amazing photographer and will be doing my maternity photos once I get pregnant.

Brother, Greg, with the Gidge

Now for the photo of something that makes me happy: 

It's not the best picture but it's my puppies: Gidget, the chihuahua, and Baron the corgi.  Love them!




And on a sad note, my father-in-law passed away today due to the cancer having spread throughout his body.  I pray that he found peace and will miss him.

0 comments: